· Recognise, find, name and write fractions, one third, one quarter, two quarters and three quarters of a length, shape, set of objects or quantity
· Write simple fractions for example, one half of 6 = 3 and recognise the equivalence of two quarters and one half.
· Compare and sequence intervals of time
· Tell and write the time to five minutes, including quarter past/to the hour and draw the hands on a clock face to show these times
· Solve simple problems in a practical context involving addition and subtraction of money of the same unit, including giving change
· Use place value and number facts to solve problems
· Recognise and use the inverse relationship between addition and subtraction and use this to check calculations and solve missing number problems.
· Solve problems involving multiplication and division, using materials, arrays, repeated addition, mental methods, and multiplication and division facts, including problems in contexts